Thursday, August 6, 2009

..laughter..



Laughter can hide all your anguish inside..


Once I've read the poem by maningning miclat. I started to ask why is it entitled laughter though its about sorrow and pain. That's why I arrive to the conclusion that maybe the author had pain inside while doing this, the title has its opposite meaning to the poem, it uses irony.. For me, the author was broken and left by someone but she can only hide the pain by just a laughter. The undescribable feeling inside, the continous aching of vain in her heart, no one can describe it because she show the pain through laughter. After I read the poem I also feel the pain of the author. She laugh to overcome the pain.
This poem is not that confusing once you have read it, you can easily tell what this poem wants to convey.


No comments:

Post a Comment